Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sexy Hot Mexican Women - Eva Longoria Naked

Sexy Hot Mexican Women - Eva Longoria

Sexy Hot Mexican Women - Eva Longoria Naked



OK, so just like she plays an ex-model on “Desperate Housewives”, Eva Longoria is also had a previous life in the spotlight for real. OK so she’s not from Mexico, but really close enough. She was born in Corpus Christi (Body of Christ in Spanish), TX in 1975 and pursued a career in modeling for a long time before taking on acting. Her most prominent role was in the soap opera “The Young and the Restless”. She has received accolades from the magazines FHM and Maxim as being one of the most beautiful people for various years. Eva is also known for dating and then later marrying the basketball star for the San Antonio Spurs, Tony Parker.
Now for the good stuff. I don’t know the context of this picture, when it was taken, or even why it is in a Russian magazine, but one thing is for sure. Eva knows how to take a picture! I mean, she doesn’t just play a sex kitten on TV… she is naturally sexy through and through. This photo shows off her body very well. The chains just cover up enough to be legal, but you can see how toned her body is. Her face is also flawless. Those lips… oh those lips! You know they are delicious to kiss. You start there and then you would move down her neck and you wouldn’t stop until you hit the floor. Just gorgeous!

The only complaint is that in this picture, it is noticeable that she has small breasts and her hips are quite narrow. Now if I were looking at a Thai girl or some other girl from Asia, I would expect that. On my Mexican women, I want a bit of an hourglass, you know?

Regardless, I love you Eva. I don’t want you to think any different. The fact that she’s not smiling doesn’t bother me in this picture. I know she’s sweet as sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Photos & Paparazzi Blogs
Adult Blog Directory