Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sexy Hot Mexican Women - Sofia Vergara

Sexy Hot Mexican Women - Sofia Vergara

Sexy Hot Mexican Women - Sofia Vergara


OK, I’m just going to have to be completely honest. Right before this posting, I had absolutely no idea who Sofia Vergara was. I just knew that I had a reaction when I looked at this picture and said to myself, “Oh my ****ing God! Who is this goddess?” So I had to find out. According to Wikipedia (where I get all of my info), Sofia Vergara is a Columbian actress and model. I know, I know, this is supposed to showcase only Mexicans, but since there isn’t currently a place dedicated to Colombians and because this girl is just so smoking hot, I figured you guys wouldn’t mind.

OK, so in this picture it’s obvious that Sofia knows that she looks good. And I would have to concur. I mean she’s looking back at you as if to say, “I dare you to walk up to me. I will tease you and then throw you away.” I think I could handle that kind of punishment.

She looks like she’s touching her breasts with one hand and running her fingers through her hair with the other. Her waist is tiny, but her hips just don’t lie. They are wonderful. You just want to grab onto them while she shakes her booty. And speaking of her booty, just look at that perfect butt! It is round and firm without an imperfection to be seen.

Ah! You know she would destroy you and that smile on her face I’m guessing is not from a place of sweetness, but rather from a place of where she knows she will rip your heart out and stomp on it. What can I say? I’m a masochist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Photos & Paparazzi Blogs
Adult Blog Directory